Saturday, January 15, 2022

Another TTM Success From Manny Mota

When I was at the Raleigh card show a few weeks ago, I made a purchase from my friend, Kurt, who specializes in lover grade vintage cards.  I love looking through his bargain bins, and usually find some nice stuff that I can drop in the mail for TTMs.  This time around, I found a couple beat up Manny Mota cards that I thought would look good when signed.  I was right.
The cards I sent were a 1967 Topps and a 1968 Topps.  I figured that someone building a set may use these as placeholders until they upgraded to better cards and then trashing these.  Instead, I got them signed and added them to a forever home in my autograph album.  The condition of the cards doesn't really matter to me like it does for some others.  They still look great.

I mailed to Mota on December 21 and got the cards back on January 11, for a 21-day TAT.

No comments: