Friday, August 28, 2020

Max Hooks It Up With Even More Signed Franks

My good friend, Max, had another signing session with The Big Hurt, and I was again able to provide a bunch of cards to get signed.  When it came time to claim some of the cards, I got back some nice ones that I sent and the above 1994 Collectors Choice that I wish I could have found and sent.  For whatever reason, I like these cards, and have been wanting to get at least one of them in my autograph album.  I now have one, and it looks really cool.
This 2017 Topps 87 Chrome turned out pretty well.  I love the silver pack cards and am glad to add this one to my album.
Here are the other cards that I got from Max this time around.  The 1994 Topps Black Gold (top right) is one I was really glad to be able to get signed, as it has just sat in my box for probably 25 years.

Thanks, as always, Max!  The cards are great and look awesome in my album!

No comments: