Sunday, August 2, 2020

TTM Success - Lou Brock

Here and there, I will take part in a private signing, even if the subject isn't in the 1987 Topps set.  I pulled this Lou Brock short print last year when I was busting some 2019 Topps boxes, and knew I wanted to get it signed.  I had seen the listing for the signing, and sent my card off, then COVID hit.  I was forced to wait several months for the signing to take place, especially since Brock is a high risk candidate, as well.  The signing did finally take place, and the card looks awesome.

I like when the short prints look especially awesome.  Topps has been using great photos for their short prints, and this one is one of the better ones I have seen.  This will look amazing in my album, and I am glad I put the money down to do it.

I mailed to the signing on February 20 and got the card back on May 26, for a 96-day TAT.  I paid a fee of $39.00.  Not bad for a legendary Hall of Famer.

No comments: