Friday, August 14, 2020

TTM Success - Steve Pearce

 
The 2020 Harvey Address Book came in handy again when I saw tha folks had started to get back TTM successes from Steve Pearce.  I hadn't gotten him when he was an Oriole, but now had a chance to get him TTM!  I sent off some nice cards, and got some great autos in return.  The above 2019 Topps came with the 2018 World Series MVP inscription, which was a nice bonus!
I added a signed 2016 Topps Mini that my friend, Ryan, had given me a while back.  This card really looks great, and will be a nice addition to my album.
Finally, the 2015 Topps and the 2019 Topps Heritage really turned out well!

Pearce (b. 1983) played in the majors from 2007 to 2019 for the Pirates, Orioles, Astros, Yankees, Rays, Blue Jays ans Red Sox.  He had 572 hits, 92 home runs and a .254 career batting average.  Pearce was the 2018 World Series MVP, and won the World Series with the Red Sox that season.

I mailed to Pearce on May 22 and got the cards back on June 4, for a 13-day TAT.

No comments: