Wednesday, February 27, 2019

TTM Success - John Jaso

I added some pretty sweet cards to my album with this TTM success from John Jaso.  The above 2010 Topps Update is a card that I was really happy to see come back signed.  I love the horizontal shot, and the headfirst slide.  This card is really great!
I was also able to pull a couple old cards out of my boxes, the above 2009 Bowman has been in there since 09, and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get any more of those out of there.  The above 2011 Topps Heritage was something I threw in right as I was preparing my envelope for mailing, and it turned out really nicely as well.

Jaso (b. 1983) played in the majors in 2008 and from 2010 to 2017 for the Rays, Mariners, A's and Pirates.  He had 573 hits, 55 home runs and a .258 batting average.

I mailed to Jaso on January 14 and I got the cards back on January 28, for a 14-day TAT.

No comments: