Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Birthday Gift From Andrew - Cal Ripken Booklet

I got my first birthday present of the year at the National while I was hanging out with my good friend, Andrew.  He surprised me while we were hanging around a table with this awesome 2014 Topps Five Star Cal Ripken relic/auto.  The booklet is numbered 12/50.  I know Andrew probably paid a lot for it, but I don't want to know what he spent.  It doesn't matter, I'd be happy with a nice letter, really, but this card is an awesome addition to my Ripken PC.

I don't know what I can say about Andrew that I haven't said on this blog before, but he is a great friend.  I've known him for over 5 years now, and have enjoyed every minute of it.  I'm really lucky to be able to call him my friend.

Thank you so much for the awesome birthday gift, Andrew.

No comments: