Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Letter E Plus a Bonus

I was able to knock off another Brooks Robinson letter patch recently after letting the set sit for 3 years or so.  This one, the letter E, came with a nice bonus as well, a signed Brooks Robinson picture.
I now only need 4 letters to complete the set, so here's to hoping I can finish this in my lifetime.  Maybe the upcoming national card show will have a vendor who has these among his wares.
The autographed photo was a nice bonus.  It wasn't authenticated, but it looks just like every other Brooks autograph I've seen, so I'm content with it.  I didn't need a bonus to get the letter patch, but I can see why someone would feel the need to include it.  Otherwise, what is someone going to do with a card with a giant E on it?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice

Weston DeShon said...

Yep, no other way to put but "nice".