Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there.  I was lucky enough to become a father on November 18, 2005 to the best little boy in the world.
I have spent the weekend hanging out with him; he had his first non-family member sleep over when his friend Nikolas came and slept over Friday night.  Then, I took the boy to Aurora, NC to dig for shark's teeth yesterday.  Finally, last night, Chris and I watched the Orioles one-hit shutout of the Braves, followed by a scary movie.  What a nice weekend.  Would have been even better if my wife was able to get off of work, but she was able to relax while we were out yesterday, treating herself to a movie.  Now, the three of us are going to grill out (it is a beautiful day outside).  I hope you all have had a great weekend, as well.

2 comments:

Play at the Plate said...

Those are great times with your son. I love those memories and enjoy making more as my kids get older.

Drew said...

Happy Fathers Day to one of the best dads I know! (besides my own of course)