Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Trade With Andrew

When I completed a trade with Weston from 'Fantastic Catch' the other day, he had one of his friends, Andrew, who had also started a blog (called Andrew's Baseball Cards) message me for a potential trade.  Andrew had a few Orioles cards that Weston knew I would like and all I had to do was hook him up with some Aroldis Chapman and St. Louis Cardinals cards.  So, I emailed Andrew and worked out a deal.

Andrew had this 2011 Topps Update Series Tim Lincecum Cognac available, and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to add something to Chris' new binder.  He even remarked the other day how much he liked the 'shiny' cards, so it will be awesome to show it to him (he went to bed tonight before I could open my mail).
Andrew added this 2011 Topps Diamond Parallel Zach Britton, which looks really awesome scanned.
We began the trade with a discussion for these two 2011 Topps Opening Day Blue Parallel Orioles, Adam Jones and Brian Roberts.  I like the Blue parallels and always enjoy getting them.
I encourage all of you to check out and follow Andrew's blog.  I, for one, am enjoying seeing more and more young people getting into blogging and into card collecting.  Let's hope it continues into more pageviews and visits at the card show.

No comments: