Tuesday, December 20, 2011

More From The Card Show - Tony Perez Signed Baseball

So, while I was purchasing my Luis Aparicio ball at the show, I saw that the vendor had a good many other Hall of Famers at really good prices, so I swung a trade for another Hall of Famer that I didn't already have, Tony Perez.

I traded a 2011 Topps Starlin Castro auto, a Sweet Spot Classic glove auto of Toby Harrah and a Shane Victorino Topps auto.  I had no problem with this trade, since I needed Perez (and he doesn't really sign TTM).

I have a few members of The Big Red Machine, now, with Perez, Pete Rose and Johnny Bench.

Perez (b. 1942) played in the majors from 1964 to 1986 for the Reds, Expos, Red Sox and Phillies.  He had 2,732 hits, 379 home runs and a .279 career batting average.  He won the World Series in 1975 and 1976 while with the Reds.

He is my 57th Hall of Famer.

1 comment:

Fuji said...

Nice trade... I'd love to have a shelf in my office displaying autographed balls of The Big Red Machine.