Thursday, December 29, 2011

TTM Success - Will Clark

We got back from visiting the family Tuesday night to find one of my awesome mailers in my mail box.  I received a TTM success from Former first baseman Will Clark.

Clark (b. 1964) played in the majors from 1986 to 2000 for the Giants, Rangers, Orioles and Cardinals.  He amassed career totals of 2,176 hits, 284 home runs and a .303 batting average.

Clark signed for free and is my 41st TTM success.  He was my older brother's favorite baseball player growing up, so I made sure to tell him to send to Clark also.  I hope he gives it a shot.

I mailed to Will Clark on December 8, 2011 and got my ball back on December 27, 2011; a TAT of 19 days.  Not bad.  I like the inscription that he added, plus, he has a really nice signature.

6 comments:

George said...

Would you mind sharing the address that you used for Will Clark? I was a big fan of his growing up and would love to add a TTM auto from him to my collection.

Thanks,
George

osupremegrandmotherone said...

Question. Do you think Don Mattingly will be in the Hall of Fame?

William Regenthal said...

Yes, I believe Mattingly should be in. I think he will eventually get elected, he just may have to wait a while kind of like Jim Rice or Ron Santo. He and Dale Murphy are a couple of the most glaring omissions from the hall, in my opinion.

Wilson said...

I know we only had him for a short time but Will Clark became a real leader on the Cardinals when he was here. He seemed like a very genuinely nice guy too.

Drew said...

Wow, that looks great! Nice pickup man! Love the inscription

Play at the Plate said...

I absolutely have to send him a ball to sign! That is the best.