Wednesday, July 14, 2021

TTM Success - Tim Berry

Several cards came out of my Orioles box when I was able to get Tim Berry to sign for me TTM.  I had his stuff put aside for a while, hoping that I would have seen him at some point, but that never happened.  I had seen earlier in the year where someone got him TTM, so I dug a bunch of cards out and sent them along.
All of the cards turned out great.  The 2015 Pro Debut at the top of this post is probably my favorite of the bunch.  He also signed 2014 Bowman, 2014 Pro Debut, 2015 Heritage Minors and 2015 Bowman.

Berry (b. 1991) was a 50th round pick by the Orioles in the 2009 June Amateur Draft out of San Marcos High School in California.  He played in the minors from 2010 to 2018 in the Orioles, Marlins, Padres and Phillies systems.  He did reach AAA, but was unable to make the jump to the majors.  He had a career record of 36-50 with 636 strike outs and a 4.77 ERA.

I mailed to Berry on December 1 and got the cards back on March 2, for a 91-day TAT.

No comments: