Saturday, July 3, 2021

June 22-27 Graphing of Mudcats at Wood Ducks

The Mudcats returned to Kinston to face the Wood Ducks last week and I got some more cards signed as a result.  The above Panini Prizm of Freddy Zamora is a Tiger Stripe parallel and turned out great.
I also got a Prizm of Joey Weimer done as part of a 50/50 for someone. The above Stars and Stripes of Noah Campbell also was for a 50/50. Everything else I got signed was for other folks or duplicates that I'd trade later on. 

I had some help during the series and ended up with 122 autos. I didn't go to all of the games; I took a couple nights off and also went to Greensboro for a game.

1 comment:

bamgosoocom said...

Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This site is something that is needed on
the internet, someone with some originality! 오피사이트