Wednesday, June 9, 2021

TTM Success - Reid Detmers

Here is another prospect that I was able to get to sign TTM earlier this year.  I had quite a few Reid Detmers cards, so, it was nice to be able to get some signed.  Especially a 2020 Panini Stars and Stripes (above).
I also got a 2020 Bowman and a 2020 Bowman Chrome done.  I have a lot more of his cards, so maybe I will send to him again, or maybe I can find someone who will 50/50 for me.

Detmers (b. 1999) was a first round (10th overall) pick by the Angels in the 2020 June Amateur Draft out of  the University of Louisville.  He had played this season at AA Rocket City (yes, the Trash Pandas).  He has a record of 1-2 with 40 strike outs and a 3.60 ERA.

I mailed to Detmers on January 12 and got the cards back on February 16, for a 35-day TAT.

No comments: