Tuesday, June 1, 2021

TTM Success - Dylan File

Here are some cool cards that I got back signed by former Mudcat, Dylan File.  I was glad to get the cards signed, since I had some team set cards to get done.  I also haven't gotten many 2020 Topps Pro Debut cards done.  The Pro Debut above is a sharp card and turned out well.
The 2019 Mudcats team card turned out great.  It may be my favorite team set design; those cards just look great.  I was also able to get my 2019 Carolina League All Star card signed by File.

File (b. 1996) was a 21st round pick by the Brewers in the 2017 June Amateur Draft out of Dixie State University.  He has played in the Brewers system since 2017.  He has yet to play this season.  He has a record of 24-18 with 287 strike outs and a 3.65 ERA.

I mailed to File on December 21 and got the cards back on February 12, for a 52-day TAT.

No comments: