Sunday, June 6, 2021

Another TTM Success From Jon Lieber

Back in 2017, I received a TTM success from Jon Lieber.  In the meantime, I have acquired a bunch more boxes of cards and came across several nice Liebers that I wanted to send to him.  So, I decided it was a good time to send out another request, and these signed cards are the results.

The 1995 Topps Finest shown above was one of the cards that I absolutely wanted to see come back.  I obviously had removed the protective UV film that used to come on the card, and it turned out great.
In the package, I also sent a 2002 Fleer Focus, 2007 Topps Chrome, 1992 Stadium Club and a 1998 Stadium Club.

I mailed to Lieber on January 28 and got the cards back on February 13, for a 16-day TAT.

1 comment:

Jafronius said...

Always liked the guy. Got his auto on a 5 x 7 head shot after standing in line in a now defunct Sears department store back when the Cubs had a partnership with them and they'd send a player or two during off days.