Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July 21, 2010 Bowie Baysox vs Binghamton Mets

We went to the second of our two planned games for the Bowie Baysox today. THis time, we were kind on underwhelmed. It was really hot and I just wasn't feeling it today for whatever reason.
We got to see Roberts again, but were unable to get him to sign anything. I'm not complaining because we scored big time yesterday, so anything else was pretty much a bonus.

I did have another conversation with Brandon Waring, congratulating him on his moon shot last night. He thanked me and went about signing for people.


Tomorrow, we will be heading to Camden Yards. My goal is to get Jim Thome. A bonus would be Joe Mauer. Keep your fingers crossed. I also plan on heading to the press box to meet Roch Kubatko in person as well. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: