Sunday, July 25, 2010

Amazing Ebay Pickup

Before I embarked on my trip to Bowie and Baltimore, I won an auction on Ebay and the item was here when I returned.

A 2009 Topps Triple Threads Nolan Reimold 7 pc Game Used jersey/auto. #ed 6/25. This card is freakishly amazing and was sooo cheap. It's a shame that Reimold is having a train-wreck of a season, because in my mind, he is an awesome player. I'm hoping the Orioles give him a long leash and allow him to get his head straight. From what I understand, he has been battling some personal issues in addition to the ankle/heel injury he sustained last year.
I'm sure you all know I'm a huge Reimold fan. I really enjoyed meeting him a couple months ago and I really hope he has a long productive Major League career.

2 comments:

PAB said...

Nice card. I don't care what some people say I like Triple Threads. I wouldn't buy a box of them but they make for very nice eBay purchases.

Field of Cards said...

I love this card. So great.

Poor Reimold. He'll be back!