Thursday, March 25, 2021

TTM Success - Quinn Priester

Here are a couple cards that I was able to get signed by Pirates prospect, Quin n Priester.  My friend, Max, played against him and told me that he is the real deal, so that was pretty cool.  After he told me, I sent Max a couple extra Priester cards that I had, so he could send TTM to him as well.
I was able to get a 2020 Topps Pro Debut and a 2019 Panini Prizm signed by Priester, and both cards look great.

Priester (b. 2000) was a First Round (18th overall) pick by the Pirates in the 2019 June Amateur Draft out of an Illinois High School.  He pitched in Low A and Rookie Ball in the Pirates system in 2019.  He went 1-1 with 41 strike outs and a 3.19 ERA.

I mailed to Priester on September 2 and got the cards back on January 5, for a 125-day TAT.

No comments: