Wednesday, March 24, 2021

TTM Success - Noah Song

Here are a couple really nice cards that I was able to get signed by Red Sox prospect, Noah Song.  I had his cards sitting in my box for a while, but I refrained from sending because I knew he was set to go off to Basic Training as part of his commitment to the US Navy.  So, I instead waited until December and sent the cards out.  I wanted to make sure they didn't sit around at his house for a long time, especially since I didn't want to lose the above purple refractor.
I also got this 2020 Pro Debut signed by Song.  It turned out great, as did my purple Chrome, of course.

Song (b. 1997) was a 4th round pick by the Red Sox in the 2019 June Amateur Draft out of the Naval Academy.  He played in 7 games for Low A Lowell and went 0-0 with 19 strike outs and a 1.06 ERA.

I mailed to Song on December 4 and got the cards back on January 5, for a 32-day TAT.

No comments: