Monday, March 8, 2021

A Bunch of Signed Cards From Michael

I got a bunch of signed cards in a deal recently from Michael, which helped push me to get some of that stuff out of my box, scanned and into my album.  I had this 2017 Donruss silver parallel of Jonathan Villar that he got signed for me a couple years ago just sitting and waiting to be scanned.  I finally got around to it, and it is now in my album.
I love this JJ Hardy certified auto from 2004 Topps.  Hardy was a great pickup by the Orioles.  I wish he could have stayed healthy there at the end, as he was a huge part of their defense that was sorely missed once he was gone.
Michael sent a ton of signed cards to clear out some extras that he had.  I needed all of the ones I scanned, as far as I could tell.
A few of these save me some stamps on what would have been future TTM requests.
This is the first signed soccer card that I've gotten.  I'm not a soccer fan, but the card will still go into the album.
I sent to David Hale fairly recently, and got a nice return.  I didn't have this card, though, but now I do.

Thanks for all of the cards, Michael!  I apologize for how long it took to get the Villar posted.

No comments: