Tuesday, March 23, 2021

TTM Success - Bret Prinz

I got a couple nice early 2000s cards signed by Bret Prinz which included the above 2002 Upper Deck.  I really liked this set, and at one point, had a bunch of them.  I think I let a lot of them go at shows, but a few remain in my boxes.  This one turned out really well.
This 2002 Topps also turned out well.  I have a bunch of these now that I took an almost complete set from my former card shop.  They took out the Mauer rookie and gave me the rest of the cards; this kept them from tossing the rest in the trash.

Prinz (b. 1977) played in the majors from 2001 to 2005 and 2007 for the Diamondbacks, Yankees, Angels and White Sox.  He had a record of 5-4 with 64 strike outs and a 4.89 ERA.

I mailed to Prinz on November 30 and got the cards back on January 5, for a 36-day TAT.

No comments: