Wednesday, March 10, 2021

TTM Success - Anthony Claggett

This 2008 Bowman that I found in a box from the former LCS of Anthony Claggett turned out really well when he signed it for me.  I used to have a bunch more 2008 Bowman, but I let them go over the years when I was cleaning out boxes and selling cards at shows.  Now, I am building back an inventory of older Bowman cards that I'll pull from for TTMs.  The cards look pretty nice when signed, and a good many of the players are happy to sign them.

Claggett (b. 1984) played in the majors in 2009 for the Yankees and Pirates.  He didn't score a decision in the three games he played.  He did have three strike outs and an ERA of 27.00.

Originally drafted by the Tigers in the 11th round of the 2005 June Amateur Draft, he was traded to the Yankees along with Umberto Sanchez and Kevin Whelan in November 2006 for Gary Sheffield.

I mailed to Claggett on November 19 and got the card back on December 22, for a 33-day TAT.

No comments: