Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Thoughts on MLB Network's Interview With Buck Showalter

I just finished watching MLB Network Presents - Buck Showalter.  Man, it was a really good interview with the Orioles manager and reminded me, just how much I love having him manage the Orioles.  The O's had been through a ton of managers before Buck arrived on the scene at the end of the 2010 season, and now they have had three straight winning seasons, and two playoff berths.

The one thing that Buck is missing in his legacy as a great manager is a championship.  It seems that when Buck's contract expires at the end of the 2018 season, he will hang it up for good.  The window to bring home a ring is getting short, and I sincerely hope that he can win a World Series before all is said and done.

If you have MLB Network, I strongly suggest you check out the interview.  It was really well done.

No comments: