Tuesday, July 28, 2015

In Person Care Package From Tim

At this past weekend's card show in Raleigh, I met another fellow blogger in person.  Tim, from the blog "I Love The Smell of Cardboard in The Morning" was kind enough to hang out with me for a while, and even delivered a care package to me.

In the package was a bunch of Orioles cards and three 2013 Topps Emerald Parallels that I needed for my set.  No, I haven't forgotten this set, I just have been wrapped up with other sets, so this one has gone on the shelf for now.  I do intend to pick up any loose ones I see at the National.  I'm not sure if I will see any there, but I will be looking.
Tim joins the list of folks who have been able to locate Cal cards that I need for my very huge PC.  This is a major feat, finding cards I need, as I have nothing posted showing what I have.  That would take forever.  Anyway, Tim came through and added three new Cals to the PC.

Thanks so much for coming by, and even more for the care package.  It was really nice to meet Tim, and I hope any other bloggers in the general vicinity of Raleigh, NC will come and see me at the next show in September.

No comments: