Monday, April 6, 2015

Ebay Pickup - 2014 Bowman Chrome Chris Davis Printing Plate

Finding stuff in my "to be blogged" pile that I can write about isn't tough.  It's even nicer when I have single cards that I picked up that I can blog about quickly and easily after a long day.  Today is one of those days.

I worked almost 12 hours today and I am wiped.  Instead of skipping an entry tonight, I can just show off this 1/1 printing plate from 2014 Bowman Chrome of Chris Davis that I picked up recently.

I would love to go for the rainbow, but I missed out on the superfractor recently when it sold on EBay for $115.  Maybe it'll pop up next time. Anyway, I got a good deal on this one, and just barely missed out on the red parallel.

Bowman Chrome was a great product this past year, as you are all aware.  I plan on getting all of Davis's parallels for this, and who knows, maybe even the superfractor, if it ever comes back online.

No comments: