Thursday, February 14, 2013

Trade With Blog Reader Zach, Again

I completed another trade with blog reader Zach the other over Facebook.  He was looking for some BJ Upton stuff and I really wanted the above Eddie Murray Silver Slugger Award card.  As you can see, I now own the card, so it looks like we were able to reach a deal.  I have had 2 different BJ Upton Topps autos (2003 and 2004 Topps) for some time now, so I was ok with parting with those to get the cards that Zach included.  I love the above Murray, so I'm really glad I was able to get it and not have to use my COMC credit.
Zach included 8 Emeralds in the trade, so I need to mark them off of my Wishlist and see how much closer I am to completion.  Ok, I just checked (turns out I already had the above Kenley Jansen - Trade Dodger Fans?) and I have 55 of the 330 cards, 17%.
Something else Zach threw in was this 2012 Bowman Chrome Franchise All Stars - Dylan Bundy/Adam Jones.  I didn't even know this card existed, so I was really glad to be able to get it.  Maybe I should have opened more 2012 Bowman Chrome?

So, thanks for the trade, Zach!  Let's do it again, soon!

By the way, I updated my trade page, please check it out!

No comments: