Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Trade With Blogger - Paul

I got 3 more 2013 Topps Emerald parallels yesterday after completing a trade with blogger Paul from Paul's Random Stuff.  Paul sent me the 3 Emeralds in exchange for 3 2013 Topps '72 minis and 2 base cards for his set.  I now have 49 different Emerald parallels, which accounts to 15% of the set.

I did go through the Emeralds that I have gathered so far and removed the duplicates that I had.  There were 7, so I will post the names on my trade page in case anyone wants to trade for those and send me more Emeralds!

Thanks for the trade, Paul!  I hope we can match up again!

Also, guys, I will be adding my Emerald set needs to my want list shortly, so please check it out and see if you can help me make a dent.  Furthermore, I added a few cards to my trade page and I intend to add more in the coming days/weeks.  it all depends on how successful I am at moving stuff through that page, but I have to tell you, I've really enjoyed all the trades I've made in the past week.  I want to keep that up.  I definitely blew away one of my card resolutions!

No comments: