Monday, February 4, 2013

2013 Topps - Seeing Green

I decided to post on the Emerald parallels separately because the other day, i had a thought.  You see, I really like these green parallels.  I like them enough that I just might build the set.  I'm serious, too.  I pulled the above Dylan Bundy, so I'm already doing well there.  I just think these cards look really awesome.  It'd be a tough set, but I think it can be done.  So, I definitely would be willing to accept any donations or trades of your Emerald Parallels.  We'll see if I can get this going.

3 comments:

Paul Hadsall said...

If you're trying to put together the whole set, I've got Josh Reddick (#316), Trevor Bauer (#61) and Hunter Pence (#3) that are just going to end up in a box if I keep them.

I was hoping to put together the set of the 1972-style minis, if you have any extras & want to trade.

Roy-Z said...

I have a few: 42 - Detroit Tigers, 95 - League Leaders AL Wins Price/Weaver/Harrison, 117 Aubrey Huff and 149 Yovani Gallardo.

PAB said...

Looks like an awesome set. Good luck in your pursuit.