Sunday, September 18, 2022

A Couple Signed Cards From Connor

Having leftovers from a team that you see can be frustrating.  That's why I've worked to have a decent network of folks who see other teams; this helps me finish off some cards.  I had picked up this 2020 Bowman Chrome Sapphire parallel of Zavier Warren at a card show in Richmond, thinking I would see him again.  He was moved up shortly thereafter, so I was stuck with the card.  I found someone on Instagram, a guy names Connor, who was willing to take the card, without me having to send 50/50s or pay a consignment fee.  The card got signed, and turned out nicely.
He also took this Russell Smith that I had pulled from 2021 Bowman Draft.  When he said he could also take this card, I was excited, as it looks awesome when scanned.

I really appreciated Connor taking these for me and getting them done.  He sees the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers, so I may now have a hookup for guys after they leave the Mudcats.

No comments: