Monday, May 23, 2022

TTM Success - Ryley Widell

When I can pull a 2017 Bowman Draft out of my boxes, it is always a good thing.  I thought I was winding down on my stack of 17 Draft, but one of the boxes I got recently when the shop closed was full of them, so I now have a whole lot more.  I finally organized them, and pulled a bunch out for graphing, so that helps.  I sent off this 2017 Draft Ryley Widell a while back, and got it back signed.  It turned out nicely.

Widell (b. 1997) was a 7th round pick by the Twins in the 2017 June Amateur Draft out of Central Arizona College.  He played in the minors (reaching High A) in the Twins and Dodgers organizations in 2017, 2019 and 2021.  He had a record of 2-9 with 111 strike outs and a 5.46 ERA in three minor league seasons.

I mailed to Widell on January 12 and got the card back on March 21, for a 68-day TAT.

No comments: