Wednesday, May 11, 2022

TTM Success - Casey Fossum

Here are some really nice cards that I was able to get signed TTM by former pitcher, Casey Fossum.  The above 2004 Studio turned out nicely, and this is a set that I enjoy.  I like the skyline background to these cards, so it was cool to be able to add one to the album.
This 2004 Donruss also turned out well.  I don't have very many of these cards at all, so adding one to the album is helpful.  I love a good variety in my autograph albums, and these cards I got back from Fossum help with that.

Fossum (b. 1978) played in the majors from 2001 to 2009 for the Red Sox, Diamondbacks, Devil Rays, Tigers and Mets.  He had a record of 40-53 with 607 strike outs and a 5.45 ERA.

I mailed to Fossum on February 2 and got the cards back on March 18, for a 44-day TAT.

No comments: