Wednesday, May 9, 2018

TTM Success - Dan Schatzeder

I'm slowly knocking my "to be blogged" stack down, and continue today with this TTM success from Dan Schatzeder.  The cards I sent are from some of the sets I have sent the most of, and they all turned out really well.
I had actually purchased a partial set of 1980 Topps, which are in order, and they have really helped me find cards of guys from that era.  Since that is my birth year, I enjoy sending those out and running the numbers up on that set.  The 1987 Topps on the right turned out well, but I just noticed the damage at the top of the card.  I should have found a better copy, but oh well.

Schatzeder (b. 1954) played in the majors from 1977 to 1991 for the Expos, Tigers, Giants, Phillies, Twins, Indians, Astros, Mts and Royals.  He had a career record of 69-68 with a 3.74 ERA and 748 strike outs.  He won the World Series in 1987 with the Twins.

I mailed to Schatzeder on February 27 and got the cards back on March 23, for a 24-day TAT.

No comments: