Monday, November 24, 2014

Belated Birthday Gift From Ryan E. - 2014 Topps All Star Rookie Manufactured Patch Cal Ripken

I got a surprise package in the mail yesterday from my friend, Ryan E. that had this really cool Cal Ripken manufactured rookie cup patch from 2014 Topps.  Ryan said that it was a late birthday present, which was really nice of him.  I chat with Ryan from time to time; he is the cousin of fellow blogger, Matthew.

I thought it was really cool of Ryan to think of me, regardless of the time of year.  The best part is that Ryan was able to find a Cal card that I didn't already have in my collection.  He definitely gets a gold star!

Thanks so much, Ryan.  I think these manufactured patch cards are cool, even though others hate them.  To each their own, I guess.

No comments: