Saturday, November 1, 2014

Today's Card Shop Hits

These are slow times over here, as far as cards are concerned.  I haven't bought anything for myself off of Ebay recently.  The only things I HAVE bought are cards for other people,  If I didn't want most of them to be surprises, I would probably start blogging those, but no, I want to stick to my stuff.

This kind of happens, though, you kind of get complacent and don't do a lot of deals all at once, or you do them, and it takes forever for folks to send.  This is my real problem at the moment.  People are slow to send.  I bought a few cards off of some people recently, and I'm still waiting with anticipation by my mailbox, yet nothing comes.  Might start asking for refunds soon.

Anyway, one thing that never fails me is my local card shop.  Although, today's trip to the shop had me buying loose cards for friends, and none for myself.  I also bought some packs for Chris.  I did, however, get myself a few packs, and they didn't disappoint.

I picked up two packs of 2014 Donruss Series 2 and pulled a nice relic card, the above Hanley Ramirez.  It isn't a patch like Chris's card, but it is still nice.
I also got a pack of 2014 Panini Prizm and pulled this nice Matt Wieters card.  What's with the powder stuff that they put in the packs of these?  Kind of odd.

Anyway, I probably will be hitting sportlots and Ebay soon, that should pull me out of this card slump pretty quickly.

In the meantime, if I bought something from you, SHIP IT!!!  (With tracking, please!)

No comments: