Sunday, November 30, 2014

Trade With Judson - Tons of Awesome Stuff

I completed a trade with Judson, from the blog "My Cardboard Habit" when I sent him a bunch of Rangers stuff, including a Rougned Odor auto, in exchange for some really awesome stuff.  Judson sent a bunch of parallels I needed for various PCs, which I didn't scan.  What I did scan was this really cool Brooks Robinson silk rc from 2014 Topps.  I have had a bunch of folks offer this to me at ridiculous prices, and I am glad that I held off buying one.  I figured I would get one via trade eventually.
One of the parallel cards Judson included was this Nelson Cruz 2014 Topps Chrome gold parallel.  Cruz is likely out of Baltimore after just this one season, but he had a great year with the Birds, and I probably will passively pick up a few of his cards here and there.
Finally, Judson also helped a little with some set needs.  He included 9 1969 Topps cards for my set.  Most of them being high numbers.  I haven't pushed as hard for this set, since I have been majorly focused on my 1959 set, but I am still chipping away at this one as time and money allow.

Thanks for the deal, and all of the extras, Judson!

No comments: