Friday, November 14, 2014

Instagram Trade With Caleb - 2009 Upper Deck X Nick Markakis Auto

I completed a trade with a new trade partner from Instagram recently when I picked up this 2009 Upper Deck X Nick Markakis auto in exchange for a Chris Johnson orange die cut card and a few other cards.  The person I traded with was a kid named Caleb who goes by the Instagram name  @cardman102_youtube and also is on Youtube as +CardMan102 .  Caleb is from NC, just like me, and his package got here really fast.

Upper Deck X wasn't one of the best sets around, but wasn't nearly as bad as Upper Deck Biography or Topps Moments and Milestones.  I don't have a whole lot of Markakis autos, so this one definitely fits well into my PC.  I'm hoping Nick signs with the O's soon, and I think he will.  I can't imagine him in another uniform.

Thanks for the cards and the deal, Caleb!  Everyone, go and check out Caleb's Youtube channel and his Instagram account.

No comments: