Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Instagram Trade With Sportscards10 - 1955 Bowman Orioles

I completed a trade with a guy named James on Instagram who's handle is @sportscards10.  I have completed a few trades with James already and this one was just as easy.  All I had to do was pick up an Andrew Luck 2-color patch for him off of Ebay (since his Ebay doesn't work) and send it to him.  He offered me a bunch of Orioles cards, but the highlights of the deal were these 1955 Bowman cards of Eddie Waitkus and Don Johnson.
I have always liked 1955 Bowman (and when James showed me these were in the deal, I jumped on Ebay and bought the card he wanted, no questions asked). This set is one of those sets that I want to give serious consideration to completing once I finish 1948 Bowman.  I like to have a few irons in the fire, so to speak.

Thanks for the deal, James.  I also want to thank you for your kind words in the letter that you sent, as well.  It means a lot to me and I enjoy getting the letters as much as I enjoy getting the cards!

No comments: