Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Instagram Trade With Noah - 1959 Topps Warren Spahn

I completed a trade recently on Instagram and Skype with a guy from Michigan named Noah.  I sent him a few Tigers relics (of note, one was a Torii Hunter Golden Moments relic numbered 1/99) and a Nick Castellanos Finest auto.  In return, Noah knocked this Warren Spahn off of my 1959 Topps set.

This is the "1921" version of the card.  There is an error version that has Spahn's birth year as 1931.  Another version has 1931, but the 3 is obscured (thanks Rob).  This version of the card is in pretty good shape, with a little bit of damage on the right site.  Not quite a crease, more of an indentation. It fits right into my set, though.

Noah also hooked me up with the Orioles Wild Card win card from 2013 Topps; an emerald parallel version for my set.  I can't believe I didn't have that one yet!

Thanks for the trade, Noah!  I'm glad we have this one complete, now we can work on more deals!  Check out Noah's blog here and also his YouTube  +NoahJohns _INC.

No comments: