Thursday, November 6, 2014

Slow Mail Day - 2014 Topps Update Pickup

Yeah, you know you don't have any good mail coming in when all you can post is a Topps Update card of the Tigers' backup catcher.  Yet, here I am.  Not a lot of mail coming in because I had several trades fall through, either by cards not being delivered or people not sending payment like they said they would.  What a shame.

Anyway, to try to combat this problem, I went on Sportlots and tried to nail down some set needs in order to kind of pump up my mail days.  My goal was to complete my 2013 Topps Chrome and 2014 Topps Update sets and also chip away at some other sets.

For some reason, this Bryan Holaday was not among the cards I could pick up off of Sportlots, so I had to get it off of Ebay instead (at $1.00, supply and demand, my friends).  I wonder why there was a shortage on this card?  Anyway, I have it and I will now await the other cards from my purchase to come in, hopefully tomorrow.

No comments: