Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Sportlots Pickup - 2014 Topps Nolan Reimold Camo Parallel

I got a nice deal on this 2014 Topps Nolan Reimold camo parallel on Sportlots for $2.00 plus shipping.  I had seen some of these go for $19.99 BIN on Ebay, which I'm glad I passed on.  I'm usually really bad about jumping on the first cards I see, but luckily, I forgot to pick one up earlier this year, and it paid off.

This card is numbered 82/99 and is obviously in great shape.  I still can't believe I got it for $2.00.  If only I could find a black parallel for that cheap.  Or even a platinum... yeah right.

Nolan is a free agent at the moment, but I figure he will sign a deal with someone this offseason.  If he can stay healthy, some team, somewhere, is going to get a deal.  Good luck Nolan!

No comments: