Saturday, November 8, 2014

Instagram Trade With Max - Amazing Christian Walker Patch

It has become quite obvious who my favorite trading partner on Instagram is.  Not to take away from anyone else on there that I trade with, but Max has become one of my closest friends in the trading community.  When I picked up the Orval Overall T-205 card for him, I had every intention of just giving it to him for free but he offered me this awesome Christian Walker patch from 2014 Topps Pro Debut.

The card is just awesome.  I like Walker, not only because he is an Oriole but because I got to see him play for the University of South Carolina back when he was in college.  The card is numbered 2/5 and Max really could have asked for the moon on this one.  Luckily, he was so excited to get the Overall tobacco card, that he wanted to send this for it.  I have every intention of sending Max more good stuff with this trade in mind, but I already do that anyway.  He and I are now at the point where we just send each other stuff that we thing the other would like, which works out the best, I think.

I'm really happy that Max kept me in mind when he found this card.  It meant a lot to me that he made sure it ended up in my PC.  He also included an amazing letter to me in the deal, and a lot of other stuff.  He send so much other stuff, I'll have to show it in subsequent posts.  Stay tuned!

No comments: