Sunday, April 20, 2014

From Instagram - Another 2014 Topps Museum Collection O's Quad Relic

I made a deal with a kid named Adam on Instagram recently when I purchased this 2014 Topps Museum Collection quad relic Orioles card.  I might have overpaid by just a little bit, but Adam seems like a good guy and I didn't mind helping him out in exchange for this card.

This one has patches from Manny Machado and Adam Jones and jersey relics from Kevin Gausman and Chris Davis.  The card is numbered 33/99.

I know I've said it already, but I'll say it again, I love Museum Collection.  I have two more of these cards I want to show, so keep on the lookout over the next few days.  I have a ton of other stuff I want to show off, too, so I may mix other stuff in here and there.

Thanks for the deal, Adam, I hope we can trade again!

No comments: