Monday, April 28, 2014

Some Vintage Pickups From This Weekend

While I was visiting my parents this weekend, I stopped by the new card shop in Winston-Salem (actually, Clemmons) and picked up quite a few vintage cards for my sets.  I also got the above 1967 Topps Joe Morgan for my now-growing Morgan PC.

The '67 is in pretty good shape and I didn't spend a whole lot on it, so I'm happy.
I was even happier to knock off two Hall of Famers out of my 1969 set.  I got the above Clemente and below Kaline for a combined total of $20 plus tax, so that was really nice.  I got those two, the Morgan and a 1966 Bob Gibson for a total of $30, so I think their prices are really fair.
I'm happy to be knocking out some bigger cards from my 1969 set.  Maybe I'll be able to finish it sometime soon, so I can move onto another 60's set sooner rather than later.

No comments: