Friday, April 4, 2014

Ebay Pickup - 1959 Topps Hank Aaron

I got a great pickup for my 1959 set of of Ebay recently when I got this Hank Aaron at a great price.  I had sold some of my cards, gotten my payments and also got a $10 off coupon from Ebay for selling, so I ended up paying only $12 for this card.  Hooray for extreme couponing, foulbunt edition!

The Aaron is a major pickup, especially since I already have the Gibson RC and the Mantle.  I'm slowly, but surely knocking these out, though.  I counted today and after I post another card tomorrow and get in a trade from a really awesome guy on Instagram named Keton, I will need only 304 cards to complete the set. The toughest ones will be the All Stat cards, since they are stars (obviously) and high numbers.  We're getting them moving though.

No comments: