Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Ebay Pickup - 2014 Topps Green Chris Davis

I have had this card at the bottom of my "to be blogged" pile for a couple weeks now, mainly because I kept adding stuff from COMC, other Ebay purchases and some trades on top of it and I forgot to blog it.  I actually knocked my stack over yesterday while looking for a top loader and remembered that I had this.  So, here it is!  So much for out of sight, out of mind.

Anyway, I have a yellow version of this card on the way in a trade with Weston, so I wanted to get the green knocked out as well and this one came along at a couple bucks, so I jumped on it.

I don't mind the green border nearly as much as others.  It's not that bad.  A pine green would probably have looked a little better, but this isn't all that bad.

Anyway, I'm off to prepare to watch the Orioles' second game of the season.  So far (spring training included), I have been happy with their results.

No comments: