Sunday, April 4, 2010

I Believe in The Church of Baseball - My Trip To Durham Part 3

We were able to get some autographs after the game, which was a nice part of the day. I am usually pretty good about getting autos before the game, but I epic failed on that end. Oh well. Chris was able to con George Hendrick out of an official 'practice' ball haha, only after Chris told Hendrick that he would pull for the Rays over the Orioles... Something tells me that won't be the case once the season starts on Tuesday...
Here's the big auto we were able to get, Don Zimmer!! Pretty damn cool. I have added a bunch of older players' autos over the past few months.
Here is Chris posing with Zimmer. I thought for a split second that Zimmer had visions of Pedro Martinez in his head and that Chris would end up in a head lock...

Chris got Matt Gorgen's auto as well. Seems like a really nice guy. I think he is a reliever for the Rays. I need to check the roster...
We also got Ben Zobrist's autograph by the team bus. I am going to have to send that one to a friend of mine whom I owe for my Eddie Guerrero autograph he got me a few years ago...


No comments: