Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thanks Jim

My buddy Jim was in the area and decided to check out the Kinston game, that I happened to be visiting, myself. He texted me to make sure I would be there (why wouldn't I, for $2 Tuesdays). Turns out, he had a sweet vintage Brooks waiting for me...

1968 Topps Card Game Brooks Robinson. I definitely did not have this one yet, although I have seen it before. I never had the chance to pick one up. Thanks a lot Jim!! It was really good to see you at the game!!

Also, in case some of you may not have noticed, the Orioles won today behind the pitching of Brian Matusz and the bat of Ty Wigginton. I can breathe a little easier now that the losing streak has been broken. Maybe the team's bats have awoken and a win streak can begin! Woooooooooooooo!!

No comments: