Tuesday, July 21, 2020

TTM Success - Jeff Hearron

I'm down to less than 200 cards remaining for my 1987 Topps set.  Private signings have helped me reduce the number of tougher signers, but a constant eye on recent successes of guys in the set has also helped me cross a few names off in the past weeks.

I was happy to see Jeff Hearron's name pop up, so I quickly got a card out to him.  It came back signed in red, but looks really cool.
Hearron also included this religious tract card, which also looks really cool.

Hearron (b. 1961) played in the majors in 1985 and 1986.  He collected 6 hits with no home runs, to the tune of a .200 batting average.  Although he only played 16 games in the majors, he still has a baseball card, and it was an integral autograph to add to my set.

I mailed to Hearron on May 2 and got the cards back on May 18, for a 16-day TAT.

No comments: