Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Another TTM Success From Blue Moon Odom

Going through my boxes, I typically come across a bunch of cards that I just want to get signed.  Some of the players have signed for me before, so I hold those cards back, and every now and then, I'll send the cards out.  I had gotten John "Blue Moon" Odom TTM several years ago, but I kept seeing these cards in my 1973 Topps box, and kept thinking that I would love to get a few of them signed.

I finally mailed to Odom again, and the cards turned out great.  I think, if he comes back anytime soon, I will get Johnny Bench on the above card.  I think it would be cool with both players autographs on the card.
Yeah, I'm not finishing this one.  It is a cool card, though, and I was glad to be able to get Odom to sign it.
Finally, I added Odom's base card.  It also looks great.

I mailed to Odom on May 4 and got the cards back on May 14, for a 10-day TAT.  I paid Odom's fee of $5/card.

Also, a note on blog comments - I can't reply directly to comments, so if you have specific questions, like how to do TTM or where I get addresses, please just email me.  My email address is listed on the side of the blog.  If you have commented a specific question, I'm not being rude, I just haven't been able to reply directly.

No comments: